[Learn] Health: Diet Recipes
All healthy recipes I can find.
Snack Bar nuts
Keep in mind while you make snack bars:
- Dried fruit (as an accent)
- Sweet (if you need) with stevia, monk fruit or allulose
Snack Bar : "Chocolate energy bar"
beingbrigid: Cherry Chocolate Energy Bars
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 6 tbsp collagen powder
- 1/4 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup dried dark cherries
- Soak chia seeds in almond milk for 1-2 hours.
- Pulse dates in food processor until chopped.
- Add cashews, soaked chia seeds, cacao powder, collagen protein powder, and himalayan salt and pulse all ingredients.
- Add almond butter, coconut oil, and vanilla extract and continue to pulse for 30-45 seconds.
- Transfer ingredients to a medium size mixing bowl and stir in shredded coconut and dried cherries.
- Line 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper and spread mixture evenly throughout.
- Freeze for 25-30 minutes, until hardened.
- Cut into eight squares.
Creps no milk
- 1.410l water
- 8 eggs
- 6g salt
- 800g flour